1. In your Bigcommerce Control Panel, select Apps > Analytics.
2. Check the box for Google Analytics and select Save.
3. Select the Google Analytics tab and paste your Plumb5 scripts into the box and click “Save”
Tagging Customer sessions (Use this script in the screen) to tag customers to their session data on Plumb5.
If you need help, you can write to email@example.com, and we can assist you through the process
To enable the API
1.) Login to your store’s control panel.
2.) Click on Users.
3. Edit the user for which you wish to enable the API.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen, and check the box next to
Yes, allow this user to use the API.
5. You will then get the API URL and Token for that user.
6. Click Save.
If you ever need to re-generate the API Token, you can navigate back to this area and click the
Generate New Token button. Just remember to Save, so you can use the new token in your third-party integration.
Once this is done, login to your Plumb5 account to enable user and product list synchronization
Select BigCommerce in the dropdown, and submit your username and API key to configure
Once done, select customer or product to sync data
and now you are ready to run product reports and customer segmentation on Plumb5.