Plumb5, now makes it easy for store managers, managing online stores built using Magento Community. Plumb5 seamlessly integrates with Magento to enable the store manager to keep track of unknown visitors, prospects and customer journeys on the store and run insightful conversion campaigns based on rules
1. Understand behavior of unknown shoppers and target lead conversion campaigns
2. Spot prospects and personalize content based on product affinity and behavior and target customer conversion campaigns
3. Identify customer shopping journeys and personalize content based on wish-lists or past drop-outs
4. Automate conversion campaigns by on auto-segmentation by assigning scores to all behavioral parameters
5. Simple script integration for online chat
6. Customer Scorecards integrated with demographic and social profiles
7. Integrate Email module to monitor journeys from campaigns to purchases
8. Integrate transaction data and run attribution reports to derive effectiveness of external campaigns
9. Integrate your POS data to Plumb5 and overlay with Magento transaction data
10. Measure and monitor each product’s performance in terms of purchases, requests, drop-outs and trends in relation to customer, prospect and unknown visitor
Implementation is fairly simple and quick. Find below, steps to integrate Plumb5 features with Magento
For Visitor tracking, Personalization and Online Chat Integration
This integration is fairly simple. Since all these features are delivered over a script, you can simply paste the scripts collected on Plumb5 into your footer HTML, as illustrated
On your Magento Dashboard, reach for the configuration link, under the system tab
On click on configuraton, access your design tab on your left menu and expand your footer zone to paste the scripts in the text box, next to Miscellaneous HTML
Be sure to click Save Config. You can now track your visitor behavior by logging into Plumb5 or test your forms or the chat widget by visiting your Magento store front.
For User and Product Synchronization
User Synchronization will help in importing all contacts to your Plumb5 dashboard which will enable the manager to run mail campaigns, periodic/cycle based campaigns or look up for demographic and social profiles
Product Synchronization will help in generating reports by product categories, price and events. Integrating product info and price will help analyze the potential sales by measuring unique views/add to carts before sign-ups, which are not available on Magento reports
Sign in to your Plumb5 dashboard. On the top right corner of your account box, click the manage link
Select your Magento type and submit your username and API key to configure
(Click here to read about Activating Web Services)
For Customer Session Integration
Customer Session synchronization will help in understanding customer journeys (clickstream) which help in strategizing and targeting upsell/cross-sell campaigns. This feature is not available for MagentoGo.
With regard to this integration, the store techie needs to add the function specified below, to the header files.
Refer the screen below
Or you could cut and paste the code snippet below
public function p5Visitor()
You could get in touch with us, if you are looking for customer journey integration.
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org